Welcome to the Wayne SDA Church in Wayne, NJ.
Church will be open for regular in-person services on Sabbath, January 15. Join us for Adult Sabbath School (9:30 am) and Divine Worship Service (11:00 am) in the sanctuary, or via the live stream from home. Potluck will not be held this week.
- Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.
- YouTube Live: https://www.youtube.com/
Please feel free to wear a mask, and avoid gathering in the lobby before and after church. As a reminder, please stay home:
-If you have a fever, cough, or are sneezing
-If you don’t feel well
-If you have been exposed to COVID
-If you are waiting for results of a COVID test
Uchee Pines is an Adventist health ministry with some excellent COVID-19 prevention and treatment advice. Please visit and familiarize yourself with these helpful materials.
Junior and Earliteen classes meet in the Fellowship Hall. For younger children's classes, contact your teacher for details.
Stay connected with us by email for weekly bulletins and important announcements. Sign up here.
Here are the Wayne SDA Church COVID Guidelines Effective 06/12/2021: We respect everyone’s privacy and God-given right to make individual choices about their health. We will not ask the vaccination status of any member or visitor.
Wearing a mask at church is now optional. We understand that some may feel more comfortable continuing to wear a mask and we respect your personal choice.
We encourage you to come worship with us. However, if you do not feel safe being in a large gathering, feel free to worship from home as our streaming services will continue on Facebook and YouTube. Please continue to follow these guidelines:
- -If you have a fever, cough, or are sneezing
- -If you don’t feel well
- -If you are concerned you may have been exposed to COVID
- -If you are waiting for results of a COVID test
We would also like to remind the church that we have a health message that includes the “NEWSTART” laws of health. We encourage you to learn more about God’s perfect design and how to best protect ourselves by making sure we have a robust immune system.
- Nutrition - Eat according to God’s plan for His people
- Exercise - Be active physically, mentally, and spiritually
- Water - Drink lots of clean water, and live clean lives
- Sunlight - Enjoy God’s sunlight which is so important to a healthy lifestyle
- Temperance - Live as simply as you can and let God live large in you
- Air - Enjoy fresh air as close to nature and as often as possible
- Rest - Get good sleep, and remember the Sabbath rest with God and His people
- Trust God above all else.
In his recent sermon at Wayne, Pastor Eduardo Monteiro exhorted us to heed the words of Rev 1:17 -- "Do not be afraid; I am the First and the Last. I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of Death." We were told that the phrase "Do not be afraid" is more accurately translated as "Stop being afraid." Jesus walks in the midst of His church, and promises that He will never leave nor forsake you.
Please continue to pray for our friends and our families, our church, our members, our nation, and our leaders as we navigate these difficult times together. Be always mindful that we have a role to play in these last days. We are to be the light in the darkness, and we are to preach the Three Angels’ Messages to this generation. Let's move forward in faith, not fear, and trust our faithful Creator. May God continue to richly bless us as we trust Him.